SEC also operates the export and import agency business, the following is the process of the general import and export of the agency business
Agent process of import
A) consult the relevant contents, tax rules and discuss the way of agency, expenses, and other related contents
B) signing the agency import agreement
C) approval of relevant products
D) sign the foreign trade contract according to the list of the imported products and fill in the necessary documents, such as the invoice, the packing list and so on.
E) whether to decide whether to fill out the wood free packing according to the different place of origin
F) decide whether to carry out the inspection according to the packing material
G) insurance, and determine the means of transportation
H) submitted to the Customs by the customs, nuclear tax, and issued tax
I) tax and release, check the goods
The information you need to provide:
A. proxy protocol (only to be provided at the beginning of the collaboration)
B. air bill of lading AIRWAY BILL (copy can, need to knock the official seal)
C. arrival notice (Xerox, you need to knock the official seal)
In addition to providing cargo information required, also need to provide release the guarantee.
2. Non call
The same information as required by air transportation
But the B/L needs to provide the original.
1. Tariff and VAT
Tariff = goods (RMB) * tariff rate
VAT = (goods payment + tariff) * 17%
Total value = goods + tariff + VAT
Our company will import tariffs and value-added tax reporting and payment of your tax bill for you as the imported products of the value-added tax invoices, the tax deduction to the present.
2. Import customs declaration and other miscellaneous fees
3. Agency fee of our company
According to the of the import price. In the present time, we charge several percent of the total value of the goods imported.
4. Bank charges
Note: in addition to our agency fees, other costs are holding accountable principle. We will do our best to provide the best service for you.
A). General trade
1. signing a contract with the foreign party
2. signing an internal sale contract with a domestic manufacturer
3. arrange for shipment of goods (including customs clearance)
4. collection of foreign exchange
5. payment of domestic goods (foreign exchange to post account)
* You need to provide the goods shipment data with:
1. specific names
2. countries (port)
3. scheduled shipment time
4. detailed packing list (quantity, box number, gross weight, net weight, volume)
"Feed processing" refers to the relevant business units in China's imports of all or part of raw materials, auxiliary materials, components, parts, accessories and packing materials (hereinafter referred to as the imported materials) by domestic producers, processing of finished or semi-finished products and then sold to foreign markets trade.
The foreign exchange purchase and export of products;
The self production, self marketing;
The self financing, risk.
1. it usually takes ten working days to handle the manual processing manual
2. feed processing manual record must be within the export of finished goods import materials, prohibited export and then import the phenomenon, once the first backward phenomenon, the customs will levy tariffs on imported goods, VAT; import materials and export products, must be the amount of consumption of correspondence.
3. Handbook is valid for one year (i.e. product sold must be completed within a year), as a practical need to expire in the month before the Customs within six months for an extension.
4., before processing the manual, the processing enterprise shall apply for customs port's corporate card and operator card to the customs, and apply for the production capacity certificate to the foreign trade enterprises.
The required process (our office):
1., we will provide approval, application form, import contract and export contract for processing trade business to Shanghai foreign trade and Economic Commission, and apply for approval certificate of processing trade business. (three working days)
2. the import contract, business contracts and export processing trade approval certificate submitted to the IRS by the IRS a copy of approval certificate of processing trade business. (a working day)
3. the pre recorded documents are sent to the Customs by our department through the installation of the Customs external network system. (three working days)
5. to three days after the customs manual filing window manual record account, pay China Bank approval stamped. (a working day)
6. after the approval of the accounts and import and export contracts, the letter of insurance and other related documents are delivered to the customs, you can receive the processing manual. (a working day)
Processing of incoming materials
1. material processing
"Processing" refers to the foreign manufacturers to provide certain raw materials, auxiliary materials, spare parts, components, packaging materials (referred to as materials), provide necessary equipment and production technology, commissioned by our enterprises for processing and assembly according to the requirements of foreign manufacturers, products by foreign manufacturers responsible for sales, according to our contract according to the provisions for a kind of trade way servicecharges.
1. wholly or partly supplied or partially supplied by foreign investors, packaging materials and machinery and equipment used in production, and does not occupy our foreign exchange or RMB funds.
2. the finished product of the export processing, we are not responsible for the sale, and the foreign businessmen seek the sales channels and carry on the sale in the international market by the foreign businessmen themselves.
3., we only have the right to use the right of storage and the agent's right of transportation and declaration, which is provided by foreign suppliers and the finished products after processing.
4., we only charge the labor payment stipulated in the prior contract, do not participate in the profit distribution of the foreign business and do not undertake the economic risks arising from the development of the business.
1. it usually takes ten working days to handle the processing manual
2. manual processing after the filing must be in the export of finished goods import materials, prohibited export and then import the phenomenon, once the first backward phenomenon, the customs will levy tariffs on imported goods, VAT; import materials and export products, must be the amount of consumption of correspondence.
3. manual processing is valid for one year (i.e. product sold must be completed within a year), as a practical need to expire in the month before the Customs within six months for an extension.